The doors open at 8:30 a.m. and there is no adult supervision until then.
Kindergarten pickup is at 3:00 p.m.
1st/2nd grade pickup is at 3:04 p.m.
3rd/4th/5th grade pickup is 3:07 - 3:10 p.m.
We stagger dismissals so that we have less traffic flow and safely get all students home.
Important Safety Tips:
- We Ask for YOUR PATIENCE AND EMPATHY During arrival and dismissal. The heavy traffic flow is something we cannot avoid, but we aim to make it more convenient for you.
- If you are in the loop to pick up a student, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR. We will bring you your kiddo.
- If you do not want to be in the loop, PLEASE PARK IN AN APPROPRIATELY DESIGNED PARKING SPACE, then come out and pick up your kiddo.
- Drive at 5 miles/hour in the parking lot. We have young children and families.
- DO NOT PARK IN A NON-PARKING SPACE
- We are PASSIONATE ABOUT THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE during these times of heavy traffic.
- WE NEED EVERYONE'S HELP TO MAKE THIS SAFE AND SUCCESSFUL!
TUKWILA TIGERS ARE VIGILANT, OBSERVANT, AND SAFE.